OCTOBER 25th and 26th, 2014
- Dates & Times
- Entertainment Schedule
- Food and Beverages
- Hotel Special!
- Pet Parade
- Kidz Zone
- Location & Parking
The Johns Creek Arts Festival, featuring juried artists and entertainment, is set on the Atlanta Athletic Club Fields across the street from the club.
This year’s festival includes performances from local entertainers as well as a Pet Parade!
- Saturday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Continuous entertainment on our main stage all weekend long keeps the atmosphere alive as you stroll through the wide open aisle of artisans.
Stage schedule will be published closer to the festival dates. Confirmed performers are listed.
- Woodward String Orchestra and Dance Ensemble
- Centennial Knightingales, Bella Voce, and Accafellas
- Perimeter Academy of the Arts Dance Ensemble
- Abe Parker
- North Atlanta Dance Theatre
- Fleetwood Dance
- Northview Orchestra
- Abbey & Dudley
- Laura Monk & High Cotton
- Blair Crimmins & the Band
And don’t forget to enter your pet in the Pet Parade on Sunday!
Wet your whistle with Italian sodas, fresh lemonade or an adult beverage if you choose.
No one goes hungry with everything from guacamole and baked oysters to fried Oreos and mini key-lime pies!
- Atlanta Athletic Club - back by popular demand – BBQ! Also serving coffee, beer, wine and assorted soft drinks
- Brusters Ice Cream and Novelties
- Dunwoody Cafe - Philly cheesesteak, Italian sausage, chicken tender basket, corndog, hot dog, fries, tea, soda, chocolate dipped cheesecake
- Firewall Food Truck – wood fired pizza, hot sandwiches, veggie antipasto, home made Italian sodas, Italian Wedding Soup, baked oysters w/pancetta, escarole, parmesan
- Island Noodles Island – noodles, teriyaki noodles, gluten free noodles, tea, lemonade
- Noche Johns Creek – Bibb & iceberg salad, guacamole and chips, Spanish meatballs, pork carnitas, non-alcoholic sangria, grilled chicken quesadillas
- Taqueria del Mar - fish,shrimp,pork tacos, corn chowder, hot chocolate, mex cocacola, mini keylime pie
- Scratch Cuisine – Burgers, portabello burgers, sandwiches, hotdogs, cuban, panini, pasta salad, fries, etc.
- King of Pops!
- Granny’s Lemonade!
- Paw Paw’s Kettle Corn!
- Roasted Nuts!
- Greek and Mexican specialties!
- Funnel cakes, fried oreos, novelties, fruit smoothies, shaved ice, sno cones, bloomin onions
Stay overnight and receive your choice of 2 tickets to 37 Main for Friday or Saturday night or a book of 25 tickets for Spooky Mill. See website for details.
For more information for all events and venues visit JohnsCreekCVB.com
October 24th & 25th
Family Halloween Fun with Trick-or-Treating in the Heritage Village, haunted house, games, and more. Free admission, ticket for actives and refreshments.
We Know Rock N Roll. Specializing in great food and drinks, a fun and friendly atmosphere, beautiful staff, and a showcase of the best bands in the area!
The Pet Parade is open to the first 60 pets registered. Registration is free. All pets must be on a leash or in a cage.
The energetic Kidz Zone will be filled with artistic hands on activities, dazzling rides and inflatables for kids of all ages who want to jump, spin, fly and soar
The Atlanta Athletic Club fields are directly across from the Club at 1390 Bobby Jones Drive, Johns Creek, GA 30097 (intersection of Ga. 141 and Bobby Jones Drive). Festival map/get directions.
Cost: There is no cost to park at the festival, but a donation to the Boy Scouts is appreciated.
Handicap Parking: Handicap parking is also conveniently available onsite at the festival. Please make sure the proper credentials are displayed and notify the onsite volunteer parking attendant so that they can direct you accordingly.
Terrain: The entire festival is located on a beautiful grass field that can be uneven in places and may be a bit challenging for some strollers and wheelchairs.
Pets: Pets are welcome all weekend, but please DO NOT leave them in you car. Even in October, it can get warm in Georgia.
The Johns Creek Arts Festival relies on volunteers to make it a successful event. If you’re interested in volunteering, please contact Maggie Barker, volunteer coordinator, at 770-500-8784 or email Volunteer Coordinator.