Thanks for making the 2015 festival a success!!!
Mark your calendar for the 2016 festival dates: October 15th & 16th.
- General Information
- Entertainment Schedule
- Food and Beverages
- Hotel Special!
- Pet Parade
- Kidz Zone
- Location & Parking
This annual shopping spectacular brings together artist, musicians and performers for a two-day celebration!
October 17th and 18th
- Saturday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
ATMs: ATMs will be available in the Food Court. Look for the ATM signs or ask any Johns Creek Arts Festival staff member.
Pet Friendly Festival: Please have all pets on a leash at all times while enjoying the festival.
First Aid: First Aid is located at the Arts Festival Headquarters tent. If you are unable to get to the first aid station, please find an Arts Festival staff member to assist you.
Lost & Found: Lost and Found is located at the Arts Festival Headquarters tent.
Restrooms: Restrooms will be available throughout the Arts Festival venue
Festival Admission: Free!
Parking Cost: There is no cost to park at the festival, but a donation to the Boy Scouts is appreciated.
Continuous entertainment on our main stage all weekend long keeps the atmosphere alive as you stroll through the wide open aisle of artisans.
Stage schedule will be published closer to the festival dates. Confirmed performers are listed.
- Woodward String Orchestra and Dance Ensemble
- Centennial Knightingales, Bella Voce, and Accafellas
- Perimeter Academy of the Arts Dance Ensemble
- Abe Parker
- North Atlanta Dance Theatre
- Fleetwood Dance
- Northview Orchestra
- Abbey & Dudley
- Laura Monk & High Cotton
- Blair Crimmins & the Band
And don’t forget to enter your pet in the Pet Parade on Sunday!
Wet your whistle with Italian sodas, fresh lemonade or an adult beverage if you choose.
No one goes hungry with everything from guacamole and baked oysters to fried Oreos and mini key-lime pies!
- Atlanta Athletic Club – back by popular demand – BBQ! Also serving coffee, beer, wine and assorted soft drinks
- Brusters Ice Cream and Novelties
- Dunwoody Cafe – Philly cheesesteak, Italian sausage, chicken tender basket, corndog, hot dog, fries, tea, soda, chocolate dipped cheesecake
- Firewall Food Truck – wood fired pizza, hot sandwiches, veggie antipasto, home made Italian sodas, Italian Wedding Soup, baked oysters w/pancetta, escarole, parmesan
- Island Noodles Island – noodles, teriyaki noodles, gluten free noodles, tea, lemonade
- Noche Johns Creek – Bibb & iceberg salad, guacamole and chips, Spanish meatballs, pork carnitas, non-alcoholic sangria, grilled chicken quesadillas
- Taqueria del Mar – fish,shrimp,pork tacos, corn chowder, hot chocolate, mex cocacola, mini keylime pie
- Scratch Cuisine – Burgers, portabello burgers, sandwiches, hotdogs, cuban, panini, pasta salad, fries, etc.
- King of Pops!
- Granny’s Lemonade!
- Paw Paw’s Kettle Corn!
- Roasted Nuts!
- Greek and Mexican specialties!
- Funnel cakes, fried oreos, novelties, fruit smoothies, shaved ice, sno cones, bloomin onions
Make it a weekend – Special rate includes breakfast!
We Know Rock N Roll. Specializing in great food and drinks, a fun and friendly atmosphere, beautiful staff, and a showcase of the best bands in the area!
Local and visiting pets can get in on the fun by dressing up for the ‘Pet Parade’ at 11 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 18th
Doll up your furry friend in its best costume, and strut, prance, or wander across the festival stage for a chance to win “Best Costume,” “Cutest Critter,” or “Best of Show.”
The Pet Parade is open to the first 60 pets registered. Registration is free. All pets must be on a leash or in a cage.
The energetic Kidz Zone will be filled with artistic hands on activities, dazzling rides and inflatables for kids of all ages who want to jump, spin, fly and soar
The Atlanta Athletic Club fields are directly across from the Club at 1390 Bobby Jones Drive, Johns Creek, GA 30097 (intersection of Ga. 141 and Bobby Jones Drive). Festival map/get directions.
Cost: There is no cost to park at the festival, but a donation to the Boy Scouts is appreciated.
Handicap Parking: Handicap parking is also conveniently available onsite at the festival. Please make sure the proper credentials are displayed and notify the onsite volunteer parking attendant so that they can direct you accordingly.
Terrain: The entire festival is located on a beautiful grass field that can be uneven in places and may be a bit challenging for some strollers and wheelchairs.
Pets: Pets are welcome all weekend, but please DO NOT leave them in your car. Even in October, it can get warm in Georgia.
The Johns Creek Arts Festival relies on volunteers to make it a successful event.
If you’re interested in volunteering, please contact Maggie Barker, volunteer coordinator, at 770-500-8784 or email Volunteer Coordinator.