Whether you are in town for business, to visit family or just passing through, Johns Creek is convenient to several area attractions. Spend an afternoon in Metro Atlanta at the Georgia Aquarium or if you would like to do the splashing, check out Lake Lanier Islands just north of Johns Creek. We are minutes away from some of the entertainment industry’s top rated facilities: The Arena at Gwinnett Center and Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park. See our event calendar for current sporting and cultural art dates. And if you enjoy the outdoors, we always recommend our parks or a stroll along the Chattahoochee.
Need some ideas?
Would you like to Golf at River Pines or enjoy the sounds of our very own all-professional Johns Creek Symphony? Give us a call and let us help you put together an itinerary that fits your schedule and interests. Contact: Heather@JohnsCreekCVB.com or 1-800-590-4211.
Here is an example: Gals day Getaway or aka ” The Golf Widow”
- Egg Harbor Cafe – late breakfast or lunch gathering
- Luxe Home Interiors – Trunk Show
- Creatively Yours – Wine glass painting
- Blue Dangles – Fashion show and shopping
- Concierge Jewelry – Presentation and shopping
- Viande Rouge – Exquisite dinner in private dining room